Anaerobic Digestion Cabling Installation
Anaerobic Digestion cabling installation for agricultural biogas plants, water and waste water AD plants
Anaerobic digestion (AD) is the breakdown of organic material by micro-organisms. AD produces biogas, a methane-rich gas that can be used as a fuel, The process is used for industrial or domestic purposes to manage waste or to produce fuels.
- We are a leading installer cabling for data, telecoms and industrial projects and have experience in the anaerobic digestion biogas installation market.
- We can supply and install all control, data and communication cables, together with electrical installations and fit out.
- All AD installations are fully tested and have a 25 year manufacturers guarantee,
- NM Cabling are experts in the field of structured cabling, which is the core of modern local and wide-area networking data networks, supplying the conduit for control and communication throughout the entire infrastructure.
- We have specialist technicians and engineers who are fully qualified to work with the latest Copper and Fibre Optic Data and Voice Cabling Systems. We specialise in the installation of structured cabling Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a, 10Gb,voice and Fibre Optic Cabling.
- We also provide a full electrical installation service together with complete fit out and finishing.
We can offer a full cabling design and installation service for your Anaerobic Digestion cabling project including power installation, back-up generation and UPS systems
All data cabling installations and components are fully test to certify they meet or exceed all current standards. We also provide the completed cabling installation with a standard 25 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Contact NM Cabling for more information on Anaerobic Digestion cabling installation projects